Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Actually this is MY diary



^^ That's Mohammed my bro --love yaa

Believe it or not. actually there is someone who is still nagging of what I wrote in my blog. Effft!! I don't know why these kind of people are still acting like kids-- Plus plz add respect ^^ . Just now I just felt of how bloggers feel when someone annoy them of what they had written or did. P.S. LEAVE ME ALONE!!

Check didlina's latest post, it made me laugh, and think of what we had left, I really miss it. Diddlina, every detail in that post just brought memories :D.

I'm craving travelling again!! Hmphh what should I do about it, :S that's me. I'm actually giving dad idea's so I can travel to get my masters after i finish my Undergraduate degree, wish me luck in this one + my driving license.

I have a research paper about women's rights , which should be submitted by the end of this semester. :D Wish me luck :D .

There are people who I always cherish one of them is diddlina, UR ONE OF A KIND!! + RARE TO FIND. Luv ya

XOXO,
Kooshi

4 comments:

Diddlina said...

Your Allah's gift i swear <3 I love you so much you have no idea. So precious and so dear * huugs *
Ignore on whoever is nagging you hun =D its your life, its your blog, its your diary =D
Goodluck on your women's research and i need that luck too =p

Kooshi said...

Awwwhhhh---- Diddlina, U R the gist believe meee... I will ignore dont worry :P
Thanxxx and Goodluck to u :P

Shahoodeh said...

Shu 3anch yal Blogger inty lol. Believe it or not, I like the fact that you have a blog. I think you will find that it has many benifits. w if this is about my making fun and quoting some of the sentences back to you, then believe me it was only said in fun. Ma a3teqed aneh u don't know me that well, by now. Lo atma95ar, tra u know deep down no one is more supportive than I am when it comes to my cousins writing or blogging or just being creative...

so you go out there and blog, gurl w if I make fun or joke, joke back and laugh hun...life is far far too short to stay sensitive

ciao and good luck blogging...

Ella Gregory said...

womens rights should be an interesting topic
good luck with it