Saturday, November 17, 2007

The perfect day

In a real cold morning sunny day while sipping my grande hazelnut hotchoco, a lot of ideas and thoughts just popped in my mind. why dont I think that everyday is just the perfect day and that i will do anything to highlight my day with something that I wont regret, it will make me significally a better person, with some high expectations in some point, some goals. While thinking all that in my first day of weekend I grabbed global history book to start my day with, to study and get over with it. It actually took me a lot of time finishing it, a lot of information, a lot of numbers to memorize, and thinking and willing to get an A in it. I was done at 4 afternoon. Then I turned on my laptop and wanted to do my research while Im optimistic that what Im doing is right. MY mind stop working in some point-- and i had this feeling of wanting to go out and laugh a bit, went to the movies to watch the heartbreak kid -- it was funnyyy couldnt stop laughinggg, my sis thinks the movie was stupid, but heyy- dont we need some stupid actions to glitter our day with :P haha. Diddlina, while I was in the movies I saw The kite runner poster,, ehe2 cant wait to waaaaatch itttttt. XD

Yallah me go to study for the other exaaam hmmmmmmmmmphhh ...
Love ya
XOXO,
Kooshi --gossip girls

and yeah im dyin to watch the next gossip girl eposide to see their fashion sense---ahh <3 one of my fav series nowww...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sma3na ench et7ebeeen et2alfeeen !
o t'3aereen el 8e9a9 3alaa kaefich ! o sema3naaa ena kil el bestfriendaaat ely 3endech et6ayran ! * kil seneh et6ayreelech we7dh *
o tchthbeeen el chathbeh o t9adgeenha .
* MA 6AR 6AYRN WA ARTFA3 ELA KAMA 6AR WA8A3 *
ntmana nesma3 elgawab soon.

twisty said...

intresting!

Kooshi said...

il7emdellah I got bestfriends who are everythin, welay a6ayerhn mn 7yate hom ilay they disrespect me and nothing else.
and btw ur words doesnt make any sense, and who are you to comment. GET A LIFE.

Anonymous said...

heLLO
am anonymous 2 am different from the first one lol

to anonymous
u seem desperate and ma95ara what u wrote is so low and it says abt u wayed and we all know who u r as no one can sink this low!!
so stop being a ....... and start passing ur courses instead

Layla said...

waw ur words r so trueee.. WHY don't we consider each day the perfect day!! lol I am really happy to learn that from yewww Koooshiii. am Starting from tomorrow :D

btw amazing blog hunni