Friday, July 13, 2007

IM 18 :D

I finished " The Kite Runner" couple of days ago, I didnt want it to finish, but just to stay living in that inspiring life and the memory of Hassan just made me cry. Ill be reading A thousand splendid suns by the same kite runner author " Khaled Husseini" his writings are full of life, and he just keeps you leaving the fact, cant wait to start reading it. I just began reading The Alchemist.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I had the best birthday eveeerrrrrrrr I turned 18 :D .. My cuzins were the reason for makin ittttt beaaautiiiifullll --- and the surprise was they calleddd my best friends and frieeends :D Luv yaaa banattt---... I haaaaaaaddd a lot of msgs and callssss :D...
-------------------------------------------------------------
Im leeeaaaaving after tomorow to Munich -- Ill be waitin for uu mayoooma and shawa5- hope to see u there umwa7 luvvzz yaaa.....
---------
And guess what I was in tears todayyy bcuz offf UAE team loosing and will not complete in The asian cuppp ---- >_<

No comments: