Monday, September 3, 2007

Back to My sweet DUBAI!!





Disneyland- Paris

Disney land- Paris

Ive been away for nearly two months, went to Germany, paris and london. It was a good trip but kind of boring since we stayed for a long time in Munich. Paris and london trip lasted for around 10 days which is good.



The Lovelyyyy Paris -- The louvre museum
I went through a lot I was HOMESICK!! cryin all night the last days just to come back + I had a final exam to do which i wasn't prepared for, I suffered a lot just for the sake of the exam.
As for comin back to Dubai, I was happy just like a baby who is carried by his mom or kissed by her. But it wasss a very bad flight i suffered from extreme backache, which didnt fade just after 2 days.
In my vacation I read A thousand splendid suns by khaled Husseini which was extremely amazing, I can see that every book by this talented storyteller is absolutely an amazing thing to read in a vacation, Plus I beleive that diddlina one day is gonna shake the world by her books inshallah :diddlina is a friend of mine who I always cherish. LOVE U DIDD, ur the best XOXO.
TO DO :-
  1. Start right, A's Pleaaase :D
  2. DO abayas' ASAP im runnin out of them :P 7achait-hn 7ach :P
  3. Join some leadership programs
  4. Snap more pic's
  5. Visit the gym regularly *innocent*
  6. To Stop feeling guilty even when Im not .

:D yeah and btw this is my second day of uni, IM SO MAAAAD at Angela because of the inferior and superior thing *winks maiooom*

So long!!

1 comment:

Diddlina said...

I loved the pix of disney land and im glad that you finally updated ;)
I cant tell you how honoured i am to be mentioned in ur blog =D and ur sweet compliments always encourage me =D * huuugs love you *
and would u let that angela thing go :p SHE WAS JOKING lool :p mskeenh