Friday, September 26, 2008

Rachel Zoe and Choo and everythin in between :P




I just luv lookin up pictures of liv tyler, demi moore and mischa Barton because who behind em all is the stylist Rachel Zoe I just love how she mix up all the chunky accessories and her vintage pieces -- I basically just wanna take her job for atleast a day xoxo *faints*

I started watching her program " The Rachel Zoe Project" and its goin good till now its still the 3rd ep. 

Rachel Zoe in Milan




banaat what do you all think of this choo's haze leather sandal paired with a leather leggings will it do it any good ;) ;) *Im so in Lovvee* I believe its more of a rock n roll style >><<<
Ive got lots of things to do after Eid inshallah starting off with a finance test and 2 marketing projectss * fingers crossed* -- wish mee luuuck!!

G2G my persian cat is meowmeow-ing me since I started writing this posst, ill go give her something to eat

Till next time,

with L,
Kooshii


2 comments:

babydoll said...

yes i agree about rachel zoe <3 i want to go through her closet so badly lol.. i think go for one piece from the collection bc pairing the shoes and the bag is it bit much and kind of outdated don't you think? i like the peeptoes the most ;)

Kooshi said...

yeah thats what I meant just the peeptoe which I liked the mosstt! mwah thanks for passin