Sunday, September 21, 2008

SO HERE I AM ;)

I know I have not been posting from a log long time and i mean LONG loool, Im v sorry diddl huni for u checkin my blog everyday to check if I updated or not --
Ok so here am I
I've been to three places this summer
--- Munich- my 2nd home
--- Brussels- didnt like it that muchh, but went there cuz one of my aunts is stayin there
---London -- <3<3<3<3
I dont have the photos rite now As im using my younger sis IMAC and haven't uploaded the pictures yet
Uni started and my ramdhan scheduele roccks Ive been sleeping all day and party all nite-jk but Lately Im just like an owl -cant sleep eventhough im tryin hard to adjust my sleepppin timings but its hard.

K, Ive been tryin too hard just to please u, and u just cant c it dunno why. hope everythin will go on as planned
------------------

Plus, I have started hair mesotherapy sessions so pray for me that ill turn out positive cuz i really really need my thick hair back *fingers- crossed*

So Fashion weeks is here and I loved looveed these 2 gowns of the MARCHESA





and I came into this faab jewelry designer Bijules NYC its amaazing-- cant wait to get my hands into one of the pinkie ringsss ahh 3thaab




pictures are goin to do the talk for mee * wiinkss*
luv yaa didddll

Till next time
kooshi

8 comments:

Diddlina said...

YAAAAAAAY finally an update :D you cant believe how happy i was when i saw the new pic up there :p..im becoming an owl too but thats not something new lool..im glad you enjoyed your time, cant wait for the pix umwaa7z

Anonymous said...

welcome back!

agreee that black Marchesa Dress is TDF!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back online, a9lan MOST Marchesa's design are TDF esp Wedding gowns <3

babydoll said...

the marchesa gowns are beautiful <3 keep posting ;)

asameee said...

welcome backkk :-)

Kooshi said...

Thaaank u hunnniiz <3

in my choos said...

yeyy welcome back!

N.

The Dreamer said...

loved the marchesa gowns..XD