Monday, July 21, 2008

I <3 Packing-- to give me the boost :P

hey all,

Finally started packing getting ready, its the first time I pack early, I usually pack the night b4, and always find something missing when I reach the destination.

On Friday, lola (sis) and I went to the movies watched WANTED yea it is the movie that I waited for but it was not that I expected it to be, I could give it a 4/5 just bcuz James Mcavoy was in it <3 :P JK but still it was a great movie.


- So, I went shopping lately, got me a very bright coral Trench coat <3<3 me in love, but it needs to be altered, cuz my size wasnt available , so I need to kinda shorten the arm length. Plus, I got lotsa of make-up i Finally Finally started applyin eyeshadows :P lol, I always thought that it wont look good on me bcuz my eyebrows are not done, but I dont care anymore my eyebrows are not bushy but their not well shaped :P .

- I feel tired lately cant get up in the mornin, this feeling is killin me I hate it I really wanna do something about it, I started taking my vitamins again thinking that can be from lack of vitamins and stuff but I eat healthy food and I tend to add veggies to my daily intake =( and soon enough Im going to anounce that im officially BOLD - yea u heard me rite my hair is falling everytime I wake up in the morning i see lotsa hair in the pillow =( haaraam, my haaair .. and yea the wake-up call was from my beloved lola :P while i was surfin the net she was like kooshi u dont have any hair on the right side of ur head I can see ur scaaalp i was like ewwww but what can i do =( so basically i think this post turned out to be abt my hair :P

XOXO,
Kooshi
--off too paack :D:D

No comments: